DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   lard oil, etc. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/257230-lard-oil-etc.html)

Robert Swinney August 4th 08 10:55 PM

lard oil, etc.

Geeze, Ed ! Thanx for the information; esp. the research timeline. My curiosity re. lard oil comes
from reading old books and articles. Its use was apparently de rigueur in the old days. I have not
found any modern definitions of the term, except for yours. Personally, it is more of a historical
curiosity with me. I generally use Tap Matic for turning and the Black Sufphurized mess for
threading.
Bob Swinney