DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   For Sale Myford 1413 travelling steady (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/256443-sale-myford-1413-travelling-steady.html)

dan pines July 26th 08 01:55 PM

For Sale Myford 1413 travelling steady

Apparently new old stock, email me for photo

1413 travelling steady is listed by Myford at 50.42 pounds + v.a.t+
shipping (or travel if you go to them..)

offered here at 85$ including registered airmail from Israel, payment
via PayPal

regards
dan

Wes[_2_] July 27th 08 12:46 AM

For Sale Myford 1413 travelling steady

dan pines wrote:

SOLD

Just out of curiosity, what country did you ship it to and how much did that cost?

Wes