DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Papyrus paper (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/256186-papyrus-paper.html)

fathyyassin July 23rd 08 12:48 PM

Papyrus paper

Dear Sir
Papyrus paper is the oldest paper all over the world, we are making it
by the same method the old egyptians made it (it may stay more than
7000 years)
We can make all art paintings on papyrus paper such as landscape ,
perspnal and family photos, flags famous photos (Monalisa)
We can also,print books on papyrus paper,Islamic photos, and very
attaractive Quraanic Ayates
It used as artists material and in art schools for drawing
We will be very happy to provide your gallery ,stationery, art
departm...with these very attractive handmade paper ,
Kindly I would like to participate in all your art fairs during 2007
to sell papyrus paintings
Thanks
Prof. Fathy Yassin