Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RPC solutions....

"Proctologically Violated®©" wrote:

Mebbe you can kluge up a pull-start, like for a lawnmower.
I have the pullstart that broke off my weedwacker, iffin you want it...

Almost 30 years ago my uncle sent me out to a friends shop to fix the RPC or whatever the
problem really was. After explaning what this was to me his just out of the USMC MOS 6657
radar tech nephew, I went out and got the gent back up and running.

Guy ran a broach grinding business out in the sticks. He had one honking big motor that
he wound a rope around the shaft and then with same hand switched on the power to the
motor. After that one got going, he fired up the rest of his od grinders and made his
days wages.

Older guy, made parts for the Norden bombsight in his younger days.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
Almost 30 years ago my uncle sent me out to a friends shop to fix the RPC
or whatever the
problem really was.

Older guy, made parts for the Norden bombsight in his younger days.

Wes

Did he work for Lucas-Harold or Victor Adding Machine?

Paul K. Dickman

SPACE SOLUTIONS J T Woodworking 0 May 12th 07 02:36 AM
email extractor , site , solutions , email based marketing , email marketing solution , email extractor , newsletter software , mass email , e-mail marketing , email marketing solutions , bulk email software , web advertising , email marketing , mark Nuclear Incorporation. www.nuclear-inc.com UK diy 0 April 5th 07 09:31 PM
New algorithm solutions. SmartDez Corp. Woodworking 4 October 4th 05 08:20 PM
Yet another mistake, any solutions please Broadback UK diy 14 December 22nd 04 03:27 PM
Cleaning solutions Paul the D UK diy 16 December 18th 03 08:33 PM