DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What is it? Set 241 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/255715-re-what-set-241-a.html)

Wes[_2_] July 17th 08 02:16 PM

What is it? Set 241

"Rob H." wrote:

I've got plans all day Friday, so I'll be posting the answers early tomorrow
morning:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Rob

1361

Combination spoke wrench tire levers for a spoked auto rim.

Wes

Jeff Wisnia July 17th 08 06:18 PM

What is it? Set 241

Wes wrote:

"Rob H." wrote:

I've got plans all day Friday, so I'll be posting the answers early tomorrow
morning:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Rob

1361

Combination spoke wrench tire levers for a spoked auto rim.

Wes

1357. I think SWMBO and I saw this at the Shaker Canterbury Village
museum and working farm site in New Hampshire a few years ago.

IIRC our tour guide said it was a math teaching tool for schoolchildren.

http://www.seacoastnh.com/dct/shakers.html

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia