Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default fs: anyone want a Black Diamond precision drill grinder

lockheed surplus from long ago - this is my friend's, he's about to toss it
for scrap, if anyone wants it for $20 (plus shipping), let me know

it has the cast iron base, 1/4 HP 3440RPM motor, and switch - nothing else -
motor runs well, but either the starting cap is bad or the centrifugal
switch is bad because they are disconnected - but I gave the motor a little
spin and it ran quietly and properly, no overheating, etc.

it's heavy, located near Los Angeles. Wont fit in a flat rate box, but can
ship by FedEx ground or you can arrange to pick up

to contact me, go to web site below and find my email, don't reply to this
message.

I hate to see this thing go in the scrap heap, but I don't have room for it,
nor does my friend.

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hey Bill,

I have one that sounds similar to what you advertise, so please do
send a pix Maybe I'd be interested for spare parts. Does the one you
have come with all or any collets?

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

ps...pick-up/delivery would be unpacked from/at Burbank, CA.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX