DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DIY heat treating oven video (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/254920-diy-heat-treating-oven-video.html)

rashid111 July 7th 08 01:58 PM

DIY heat treating oven video

Not the prettiest looking one but it's been getting the job
done for a couple of years:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/rashid11/videos/3/

Jon Danniken July 7th 08 09:01 PM

"rashid111" wrote:
Not the prettiest looking one but it's been getting the job
done for a couple of years:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/rashid11/videos/3/

Wow, great video you made there; very complete in the description of the
oven. Thanks for posting it here!

Jon

Mike Cooper July 8th 08 02:02 AM

Jon Danniken wrote:

"rashid111" wrote:
Not the prettiest looking one but it's been getting the job
done for a couple of years:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/rashid11/videos/3/

Wow, great video you made there; very complete in the description of the
oven. Thanks for posting it here!

Jon

Thanks for the great detailed videos. I need a new burnout oven for my
home jewelery making hobby and that vid gave me incentive to build my
own.
Mike