Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - The Jury is in and the charges are out!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5864151.html

Joe Horn was No-Billed by the Harris County Grand Jury.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:
"RAM³" wrote in message
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5864151.html

Joe Horn was No-Billed by the Harris County Grand Jury.

I can live with this kind of society. I don't go on neighbor's property and
take goods, so there's no chance of me being shot. People who do deserve
what they get. This salsa needs thinning.

My thoughts exactly.
I don't know if I'd done it like Joe did, but that's me.
Used to be a time when this sort of action was basically expected if you
burgled someone's residence.
Thanks goodness for good neighbors.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RAM³" wrote in message
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5864151.html

Joe Horn was No-Billed by the Harris County Grand Jury.

Yep, that's Texas' idea of justice. The death sentence for simple theft. No
doubt the two executed were dirt bags and deserved jail sentences but not
death. If you're going to mete out the death sentence for something as
simple as theft why stop there? Why not for things like traffic violations,
animal abuse, wife beating, and other crimes that are just as minor as
theft?

Since the state of Texas decided that shooting unarmed people in the back is
not criminal behavior at least it would be nice to see the relatives of the
executed sue for wrongful death.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

No not the State. Just the local area. No they were not good guys.
They were under arrest - told to halt and over and over. Told to hands up
and no.

If you like, send your address and we will send them to you!

Police response was a day away.

I wouldn't have done what he did, but if funny business guys pulled on
me I wouldn't think second.

Martin
Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/