Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Way OT. Looking for instruction manual

OK, so there is really limited metal content here.

I have a 'Total Gym 1000' (mostly made from steel) and I'm trying to
find some kind of 'owner's/instruction manual' for it, hopefully
in .pdf format.

My searches have turned up nothing but I thought there would be
someone here that has one and could tell me if such a publication does
exist.

TIA.

Lewis.

*****
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Try the manufacturer:
http://www.fitnessquest.com/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 07:06:11 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote:

OK, so there is really limited metal content here.

I have a 'Total Gym 1000' (mostly made from steel) and I'm trying to
find some kind of 'owner's/instruction manual' for it, hopefully
in .pdf format.

My searches have turned up nothing but I thought there would be
someone here that has one and could tell me if such a publication does
exist.

TIA.

Lewis.

A couple of places to look:

http://training.fitness.com/fitness-...ual-21458.html

http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-in...%20GYM/1000-_E

The first link seemed to be good. Scroll down to the bottom
of the page, "doghnut tester" posting had links.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://training.fitness.com/fitness-...-exercise-manu...

http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-in...nual/TOTAL%20G...

The first link seemed to be good. Scroll down to the bottom
of the page, "doghnut tester" posting had links.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids *MI/Zone 5b
Remove no.spam for email

Great links.

Many thanks.

Lewis.

*****

OT Timer Instruction Manual John UK diy 9 August 8th 07 10:35 PM
Instruction Manual warbler Woodworking 1 August 25th 06 04:34 PM
Original 4"x6" bandsaw Instruction Manual Winston Metalworking 10 June 27th 05 01:46 AM