DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   fa: pulse counter - will probably sell cheap - who wanted to count pulses per minute? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/251844-fa-pulse-counter-will-probably-sell-cheap-who-wanted-count-pulses-per-minute.html)

William Noble June 1st 08 03:38 AM

fa: pulse counter - will probably sell cheap - who wanted to count pulses per minute?

there was some discussion a while back where someone needed to count a pulse
rate - this is a medical device that I listed, but I don't think anyone will
get it for medical applicaitons - it looks like it would be good if you
wanted to count between 10 and 200 pulses per minute - should be easy to
wire up for that purpose.

here's the link

Bill
www.wbnoble.com