DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to REALLY cut US taxes (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/251751-re-how-really-cut-us-taxes.html)

Gerald Miller May 31st 08 05:39 AM

How to REALLY cut US taxes

On Thu, 29 May 2008 17:01:22 -0700, "Hawke"
wrote:

Yesterday I was listening to a northern California radio talk show and they
were talking about a program to mix the races up in prison cells instead of
letting them be racially segregated like they are now. During the discussion
they gave the racial statistics on inmates in Calif. It was about 25%
Hispanic, 25% black, and the rest white and others. The Hispanics in our
prisons are not there because they broke immigration laws. So as a
percentage they are committing a far higher number of crimes than others.
Blacks are just as bad though considering they only account for about 13% of
the population. Why we don't just send all the Hispanics that are illegal
aliens back to their country of origin is beyond me. It would be a good
first step.

Hawke

We would do that here if we could find them - even to locate the ones
already under deportation order would help a lot.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada