DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Muzzleloading Pistol (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/251665-muzzleloading-pistol.html)

Doug[_7_] May 30th 08 08:13 AM

Muzzleloading Pistol

There is a new forum discussing shooting, maintenance, modifications, and
building of blackpowder single-shot pistols.

steamer May 30th 08 06:15 PM

Muzzleloading Pistol

--Speaking of muzzel loaders has anyone got a good source for fuse?
I'm unhappy with the red stuff and recently I got to use some weird green
stuff that looks almost like a sparkler when it burns. Very reliable stuff
but I don't know where it came from..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : "Hold on! we're passing
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : through the moronosphere!"

JockoBailey May 30th 08 06:41 PM

Muzzleloading Pistol

"steamer" wrote in message
--Speaking of muzzel loaders has anyone got a good source for fuse?
I'm unhappy with the red stuff and recently I got to use some weird green
stuff that looks almost like a sparkler when it burns. Very reliable stuff
but I don't know where it came from..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : "Hold on! we're passing
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : through the moronosphere!"
www.nmpproducts.com
---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---

http://www.cannonfuse.com/

Jocko

Bob Engelhardt May 30th 08 06:52 PM

Muzzleloading Pistol

steamer wrote:
--Speaking of muzzel loaders has anyone got a good source for fuse?
I'm unhappy with the red stuff and recently I got to use some weird green
stuff that looks almost like a sparkler when it burns. Very reliable stuff
but I don't know where it came from..

Uh..., Ed - why don't you try he
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Muzzleloading_Pistol

steamer May 31st 08 05:21 PM

Muzzleloading Pistol

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Uh..., Ed - why don't you try he
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Muzzleloading_Pistol

--Nag nag nag! ;-) Yahoo sucks but yeah I'll try there next.