DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kennedy (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/250793-re-kennedy.html)

Paul in Lapine May 21st 08 05:56 PM

Kennedy

wrote in message
On May 21, 3:28 am, Cliff wrote:
John McCain: "I have described Ted Kennedy as the last lion in the
Senate, and
I have held that view because he remains the single most effective member
of the
Senate."
[
Rep. Ed Markey, D-Mass., the dean of the Massachusetts House
delegation. said
in a paper statement to the press, "Ted Kennedy is the greatest Senator
in
American history and a tireless fighter for America's families."
]

I hear a lot of talk about how even the republicans are saying good
things about him.

I think its only because it'd be impolite for them to say what they're
really thinking.

Dave

I'll bet Mary Jo doesn't have anything good to say about him.
Paul

Rex May 21st 08 10:25 PM

Kennedy

Paul in Lapine wrote:
wrote in message
On May 21, 3:28 am, Cliff wrote:
[...]

Maybe "come on, Teddy!"
Except she's probably a little North of his destination.

John Martin May 21st 08 11:03 PM

Kennedy

On May 21, 5:25*pm, Rex wrote:

Maybe "come on, Teddy!"
Except she's probably a little North of his destination.- Hide quoted text -

"Come on Teddy"? That was a different philandering scumbag.

And it wasn't a teddy, it was a blue dress.

John Martin

Hawke[_2_] May 22nd 08 06:10 AM

Kennedy

"Paul in Lapine" wrote in message

wrote in message
On May 21, 3:28 am, Cliff wrote:
[...]

Since she's long dead I think you're right although she would probably be a
lot more forgiving of him than any conservatives have been.

Hawke

Michael A. Terrell May 22nd 08 06:35 AM

Kennedy

John Martin wrote:

On May 21, 5:25 pm, Rex wrote:

Maybe "come on, Teddy!"
Except she's probably a little North of his destination.- Hide quoted text -

"Come on Teddy"? That was a different philandering scumbag.

And it wasn't a teddy, it was a blue dress.

John Martin

Idiot.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Mary+Jo+ted+kennedy&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLD

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM