DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Amprobe RS-1 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/248405-amprobe-rs-1-a.html)

Jim Wilkins May 2nd 08 01:26 PM

Amprobe RS-1

Does anyone know how to open an Amprobe RS-1, the old black one with
the rotary analog scale? I have one that reads low. It has a cal
sticker that suggests it may have been modified.

TIA
Jim Wilkins

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh[_3_] May 2nd 08 02:49 PM

Amprobe RS-1

Jim Wilkins fired this volley in news:9746cd7c-9bf8-
:

Does anyone know how to open an Amprobe RS-1, the old black one with
the rotary analog scale? I have one that reads low. It has a cal
sticker that suggests it may have been modified.

TIA
Jim Wilkins

No, not modified, "calibrated". Any shop doing investigative or QC
testing will regularly have their instruments re-calibrated. ('taint
cheap, neither).

LLoyd

[email protected] May 2nd 08 04:45 PM

Amprobe RS-1

Instrument Maintenance Co
3305 W Interstate 20
Midland, TX 79701
(432) 520-6181

I have had several meters repaired and calibrated there. They are
reasonably priced and will give you a quote before repairs start.

Scott in Texas

[email protected] May 2nd 08 04:54 PM

Amprobe RS-1

On May 2, 10:45*am, wrote:
Instrument Maintenance Co
3305 W Interstate 20
Midland, TX 79701
(432) 520-6181

* I have had several meters repaired and calibrated there. *They are
reasonably priced and will give you a quote before repairs start.

Scott in Texas

SORRY WRONG PLACE.

Whitlock Instrument
1300 N Texas Ave