DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT-How to be a Holocaust Revisionist (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/241685-re-ot-how-holocaust-revisionist.html)

Larry Jaques April 3rd 08 02:42 PM

OT-How to be a Holocaust Revisionist

RCM only

On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 00:24:31 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:53:57 -0400, Observer
wrote:

--snip--

The opinion of a ****tard is noted with some amusement

Y'know, some otherwise intelligent people can appear quite foolish
when they continue to respond to known trolls over and over and over.

DAMN I wish I could filter on original posters in Agent so the entire
thread was cut. Forte, do you freaking hear us screaming out here?

--
That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest.
-- Henry David Thoreau