DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The Eagle has landed (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/240825-eagle-has-landed.html)

Bill Schwab March 31st 08 05:33 AM

The Eagle has landed

Hello all,

It is on the stand, though I will have to juggle some bolts later.
Lathe and owner are both uninjured. I will tell you more about it after
a beer and some sleep.

Thanks to all for helping!!!!

Bill

Don Foreman March 31st 08 06:45 AM

The Eagle has landed

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 00:33:16 -0400, Bill Schwab
wrote:

Hello all,

It is on the stand, though I will have to juggle some bolts later.
Lathe and owner are both uninjured. I will tell you more about it after
a beer and some sleep.

Thanks to all for helping!!!!

Bill

Yay! Metalworking projects to follow?

Tom Gardner March 31st 08 06:45 PM

The Eagle has landed

"Bill Schwab" wrote in message
Hello all,

It is on the stand, though I will have to juggle some bolts later. Lathe
and owner are both uninjured. I will tell you more about it after a beer
and some sleep.

Thanks to all for helping!!!!

Bill

I will be sending you the prints on all the "practice" pieces you need to
make for your initiation.

Wes[_2_] April 1st 08 07:28 PM

The Eagle has landed

Bill Schwab wrote:

It is on the stand, though I will have to juggle some bolts later.
Lathe and owner are both uninjured. I will tell you more about it after
a beer and some sleep.

Have you fired it up yet Bill?

Wes