Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Burke/Millrite for auction

I've got one of these and it has been a good, solid machine for learning
amateurs such as me. For anybody in Ohio, it might be worth look. I'm not
affiliated in any way with the website. Just thought it could use a good
home.
http://www.govdeals.com/eas/itmDispl...=3&acctID=1644

Garrett Fulton

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 00:47:19 -0700, "Garrett Fulton"
wrote:

I've got one of these and it has been a good, solid machine for learning
amateurs such as me. For anybody in Ohio, it might be worth look. I'm not
affiliated in any way with the website. Just thought it could use a good
home.
http://www.govdeals.com/eas/itmDispl...=3&acctID=1644

Garrett Fulton

they are a GOOD little mill, of a size suitable for the home shop.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I've got one of these and it has been a good, solid machine for learning
amateurs such as me. For anybody in Ohio, it might be worth look. I'm
not
affiliated in any way with the website. Just thought it could use a good
home.
http://www.govdeals.com/eas/itmDispl...=3&acctID=1644

Garrett Fulton

they are a GOOD little mill, of a size suitable for the home shop.

Gunner

Sure has been for me, and I'll bet it goes for a scrap price.

Garrett