DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Banks at the public tit...is there room for one more? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/240476-re-banks-public-tit-there-room-one-more.html)

Dave Hinz March 28th 08 11:34 PM

Banks at the public tit...is there room for one more?

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:44:39 -0500, Ignoramus17842 wrote:
Sadly, TMT, I will have to killfile you for a month due to your
insistence of posting too much off topic stuff.

Just a month? You, my friend, are far, far more tolerant than I am.

On an unrelated note - that chunk of metal stock you sold me a couple
years ago? I just bought two at ten times the size. If you have any
large chunks left, please let me know, I am currently in a position to
buy at the going rate.

Dave