DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wilkins Ice Shelf disintegrating (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/240013-re-wilkins-ice-shelf-disintegrating.html)

Wes[_2_] March 26th 08 01:20 PM

Wilkins Ice Shelf disintegrating

Stealth Pilot wrote:

yeah if you get the latest information the world has actually been
getting colder and the northern and southern hemisphere ice accretion
has been the best for ages.

causing quite some confusion among the global warmers.

Yup, you pile enough snow and ice up and eventually the edges split off.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller