Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Default 'You're working for gas now'..and the money goes to Bush's Arabfriends

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
So do you think they will vote Republican in November?

These people choose vehicles with high fuel consumption and that's the
fault of the Republicans how?

The 30-year old Carter, who earns $7 an hour making car parts for a
Hyundai factory near Montgomery, Ala., spends $65 a week on gas,
says Carter, filling up his Firebird at a BP station

Sounds like the boy needs to buy something besides a Firebird to commute.

For people like Carrie Frye, 33, a mother who commutes 70 miles each
day, the choice is about much more than simply cutting back on
entertainment.

Frye works at a factory in Selma, Ala., making lawn chair cushions.
"I just hope they don't grow that fast," she says, filling her tank of
her Jeep Cherokee at the Camden BP.

Jeep Cherokee, probably 16 mpg

Individual responsibility, we hardly knew ye.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rex wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

So do you think they will vote Republican in November?

These people choose vehicles with high fuel consumption and that's the
fault of the Republicans how?

The 30-year old Carter, who earns $7 an hour making car parts for a
Hyundai factory near Montgomery, Ala., spends $65 a week on gas,
says Carter, filling up his Firebird at a BP station

Sounds like the boy needs to buy something besides a Firebird to commute.

For people like Carrie Frye, 33, a mother who commutes 70 miles each
day, the choice is about much more than simply cutting back on
entertainment.

Frye works at a factory in Selma, Ala., making lawn chair cushions.

"I just hope they don't grow that fast," she says, filling her tank of

her Jeep Cherokee at the Camden BP.

Jeep Cherokee, probably 16 mpg

Individual responsibility, we hardly knew ye.

2000 Chevy Blazer has shown 24 mpg.

But normally 20

Richard

--