DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Shower head repair (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/239761-re-shower-head-repair.html)

ED March 25th 08 02:43 AM

Shower head repair

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:33:48 -0400, Gerald Miller

Could it be aluminium die castings? SWMBO bought a meat tenderizer
made by Kitchenaide for me the other day - the mallet thingy with one
flat face, one spikey face (would definitely tenderize "meat"). Out of
curiosity and in an effort to determine the material

, I came up with a
rough Specific Gravity of 3.8 which, to me, indicates chromium plated
aluminium casting.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

You have way too much time on your hands..:-)

Gerald Miller March 25th 08 04:35 AM

Shower head repair

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 20:43:06 -0600, ED
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:33:48 -0400, Gerald Miller

Could it be aluminium die castings? SWMBO bought a meat tenderizer
made by Kitchenaide for me the other day - the mallet thingy with one
flat face, one spikey face (would definitely tenderize "meat"). Out of
curiosity and in an effort to determine the material

, I came up with a
rough Specific Gravity of 3.8 which, to me, indicates chromium plated
aluminium casting.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

You have way too much time on your hands..:-)

Or too much curiosity.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada