DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ONT and OT. Interesting articles. Yes I did that to screw with thekill filters. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/239676-ont-ot-interesting-articles-yes-i-did-screw-thekill-filters.html)

[email protected] March 24th 08 01:29 PM

ONT and OT. Interesting articles. Yes I did that to screw with thekill filters.

http://www.theodoregray.com/Periodic...4/1/index.html
Interesting articles
Karl

William Wixon March 24th 08 06:14 PM

wrote in message
http://www.theodoregray.com/Periodic...4/1/index.html
Interesting articles
Karl

they ARE cool articles. there's one about how mercury reacts with aluminum.
i never knew that! awesome! amazing!

b.w.

(the other articles that i've looked at so far are interesting too. thanks
for posting the link.)

[email protected] March 25th 08 10:08 AM

On Mar 24, 8:14 am, "William Wixon" wrote:
wrote in message

http://www.theodoregray.com/Periodic...e/2004/04/1/in...
Interesting articles
Karl

they ARE cool articles. there's one about how mercury reacts with aluminum.
i never knew that! awesome! amazing!

b.w.

(the other articles that i've looked at so far are interesting too. thanks
for posting the link.)

You're welcome. They're all interesting. I just got finished looking
at them.
Karl