Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Great Angle Grinder Video

Macho guy using angle grinder.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0cf_1206274986

Good idea....why didn't I think of that?

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Macho guy using angle grinder.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0cf_1206274986

Good idea....why didn't I think of that?

Dave

At least Americans don't have stupidity cornered.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
Macho guy using angle grinder.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0cf_1206274986

Good idea....why didn't I think of that?

Dave

Obviously a fake- mine always sparks when I do that g

-Carl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 20:58:46 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Carl
Byrns" quickly quoth:

wrote in message
.. .
Macho guy using angle grinder.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0cf_1206274986

Good idea....why didn't I think of that?

Dave

Obviously a fake- mine always sparks when I do that g

Try using a _face_shield_ for those long hours on the wire wheel in
the future, Carl.

--
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives.
-- Alvin Toffler

Angle Grinder! The Medway Handyman UK diy 4 March 13th 08 04:43 PM
Which angle grinder? JoeJoe UK diy 11 July 4th 07 07:40 PM
Right Angle Grinder Greg Esres Home Repair 7 March 11th 07 11:54 PM
WTB Angle Grinder Andy Mabbett UK diy 30 February 26th 06 01:36 PM
Angle Grinder use bhads UK diy 3 August 7th 05 03:27 PM