Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default now HERE is some real metal working

all I can say is that I am thankful for not having to do this job - recent
video:

http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/video/videoclip.htm

--
bill

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

William Noble wrote:
all I can say is that I am thankful for not having to do this job -
recent video:

http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/video/videoclip.htm

--
bill

What?
3 squares and protective gear?
Suggest you look up ship breaking.
Haironend.

wws

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

found that link looking for someone who might be interested in a copmlete
copy from issue 1#1 through issue 5#1 of the "stationary engine society
newsletter" along with a copy of the database of remaining engines - that
site was found via a link from the successor organization's site. I have
two complete photocopy sets of these newsletters and database - about 250
pgs each to dispose of (I need to try to get the guy who made the copies
over 15 years ago his photocopy costs back). Of course if you would like
one of these copies, feel free to ask me (get my email from my web site,
wbnoble.com)

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
Bill,

Many thanks for the link ! Fascinating. I have it bookmarked now; also
sent some feedback to the
originator.

Bob ( who says steam is dead ? ) Swinney

"William Noble" wrote in message
.. .
all I can say is that I am thankful for not having to do this job - recent
video:

http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/video/videoclip.htm

--
bill

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:47:03 -0500, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Bill,

Many thanks for the link ! Fascinating. I have it bookmarked now; also sent some feedback to the
originator.

Bob ( who says steam is dead ? ) Swinney

"William Noble" wrote in message
. ..
all I can say is that I am thankful for not having to do this job - recent
video:

http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/video/videoclip.htm

--
bill

That was amusing. Bryan Acford (mentioned as a link to some of his photos on
the site) works in my department. I see him most days at work -)

Mark Rand
RTM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"William Noble" wrote
all I can say is that I am thankful for not having to do this job - recent
video:

http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/video/videoclip.htm

Which video are you referring to? There are at least several dozen linked
from that page.

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:58:22 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "Jon
Danniken" quickly quoth:

"William Noble" wrote
all I can say is that I am thankful for not having to do this job - recent
video:

http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/video/videoclip.htm

Which video are you referring to? There are at least several dozen linked
from that page.

The steamhammer, no doubt. I'm deafened even with the volume turned
down.

--
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives.
-- Alvin Toffler

Real leaves dipped in metal Nancy2 Metalworking 12 December 13th 07 05:28 PM
metal working [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 10th 07 08:05 AM
My ChangFa (no metal working yet, but soon!) James Lerch Metalworking 10 August 14th 06 03:02 AM
metal working Mike Henry Metalworking 16 April 11th 06 05:26 PM
Metal working tools for sheet metal... slightly different take than usual John Kelly Metalworking 0 November 12th 03 01:06 PM