DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Slight metal content (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/239236-re-slight-metal-content.html)

jusme[_2_] March 22nd 08 01:54 AM

Slight metal content

SteveB,

Did you make these? If so, did you use a plasma cutter?

If you just took pictures, those are good, too.

Joe

"SteveB" wrote in message
Enjoy ..................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

yer welcome.

Steve

SteveB[_6_] March 22nd 08 06:13 AM

Slight metal content

"jusme" wrote in message
SteveB,

Did you make these? If so, did you use a plasma cutter?

If you just took pictures, those are good, too.

Joe

Not my metal work. I'm going to visit the guy who does it, though, and see
if he will part with some of his secrets on getting those colors on metal.
It looks like they come from applied heat. He also works with different
metals. Yes, a lot of that is plasma cut.

Thanks for the compliment on the pictures. We do the HomeOwner Association
Reserve Study, and they are a part of the study. This project was probably
1,500 pictures. A total of 800 acres, and 972 houses.

Steve