Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Packing Heat at the Scrapyard...

Looks like one needs to pack everywhere....

I wonder how many shots one could get off while sitting on the toilet?

And could you reload if needed?

TMT

4 killed in Calif. workplace shooting Wed Mar 19, 10:06 AM ET

Police detained a man suspected of fatally shooting four men at an
auto wrecking yard as onlookers watched, authorities said.

The victims of Tuesday's shootings included employees of Black Road
Auto, Police Chief Danny Macagni told the Santa Maria Times, calling
it a case of "workplace violence." Three of the victims were found on
company property and the fourth was just outside the fence.

Macagni called the shootings "very deliberate," and police said the
shooter likely reloaded at least once during the attacks.

"There were probably a dozen people here when we arrived that had
witnessed the shootings," Lt. Dan Ast told KCOY television. None of
the bystanders was injured, police said.

The suspect was detained for questioning, but his name won't be
released until he is arrested and booked, Lt. Chris Vaughn said. Ast
said he started running when he realized officers were looking at him
and was tackled after a brief chase.

The semiautomatic handgun used in the shootings was found at the
scene.

"This is a case of workplace violence," Macagni said without
elaborating. "We have a lot of work to do here. We have a very large
crime scene."

Santa Maria is a city of 92,000 people 150 miles northwest of Los
Angeles, in northwestern Santa Barbara County.