Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cleaning solvent

SteveB writes:

Let me ask the dumb question,
where do you buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they
sell the kerosene heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good
cleaner?

At paint stores and the paint aisle at big-boxes at an insane retail
markup. Or WD-40 if you like it perfumed.

Diesel fuel is close enough for degreasing applications.

Filling stations sell it from pumps in rural, cold climates for heaters.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Some gas stations sell kerosene, we have a Speedway nearby that does
it. I normally keep a 5 gallon container with Kero for starting
fires in my firepit, and cleaning parts.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:

I got some parts I need to clean. I have gas and acetone, and a quart or so
of mineral spirits.

What's a good solvent for cleaning the exterior of carburetors, engine
parts, etc, in a sink or tub with a parts brush that won't eat your brain
out or blow you up? I have heard kerosene. Let me ask the dumb question,
where do you buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they sell
the kerosene heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good cleaner?

Wish I had one of those parts washing sinks (SD?), but I'd use it about
twice a year. Sure are handy, though.

Steve

The last carb I cleaned I used Simple Green in the Harbor Freight heated
ultrasonic cleaner. After a 10 min cycle in the cleaner I blew
everything clear and dry with compressed air, reassembled and the
formerly non-op carb worked perfectly.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:
I got some parts I need to clean. I have gas and acetone, and a quart or so
of mineral spirits.

What's a good solvent for cleaning the exterior of carburetors, engine
parts, etc, in a sink or tub with a parts brush that won't eat your brain
out or blow you up? I have heard kerosene. Let me ask the dumb question,
where do you buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they sell
the kerosene heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good cleaner?

Wish I had one of those parts washing sinks (SD?), but I'd use it about
twice a year. Sure are handy, though.

Steve

Odorless lamp oil aka kerosene from your hardware store.
Works, doesn't stink like real kero or diesel. /mark
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

SteveB wrote:

I got some parts I need to clean. I have gas and acetone, and a quart or so
of mineral spirits.

What's a good solvent for cleaning the exterior of carburetors, engine
parts, etc, in a sink or tub with a parts brush that won't eat your brain
out or blow you up? I have heard kerosene. Let me ask the dumb question,
where do you buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they sell
the kerosene heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good cleaner?

Wish I had one of those parts washing sinks (SD?), but I'd use it about
twice a year. Sure are handy, though.

Steve

The last carb I cleaned I used Simple Green in the Harbor Freight heated
ultrasonic cleaner. After a 10 min cycle in the cleaner I blew
everything clear and dry with compressed air, reassembled and the
formerly non-op carb worked perfectly.

Pete, what mix ratio did you use for the Simple Green and how
well did it clean? Did it remove the black carbon that's usually
in the barrel(s) of the carb?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I don't know how often you might want a really clean part, but the auto
parts stores sell a gallon can of carb cleaner that REALLY works. the
motor heads call it "boiling out the carb" to use it.
You don't heat the stuff, though.
The gallon can, like a paint can, has a basket inside that you toss the
parts into. Read the label.
Looks like brand new when done.
Costs $30. Lasts for many years with the lid on tight.

The auto stores also have less flammable solvents. One used to be
called "Stoddard Solvent".

Kerosene won't blow you up, but it sure is flammable. I agree with
another poster that diesel fuel works okay, just not quite as active as
kerosene. BTW, the diesel works well as a lubricant for cutting alumimum.
You'll pay through the nose, I think, if you buy Kerosene at a
hardware-type store.

Cleaning the exterior of engines:
Gunk, at the auto store. Couple of bucks a can.

I'd seriously avoid using gasoline around parts made of iron and steel,
at least. Acetone can't be much better. Wear gloves. I like the
orange colored "refinishing gloves" sold at Menard's and other places in
the Paint Aisle.

Take care,
Pete Stanaitis
---------------

SteveB wrote:
I got some parts I need to clean. I have gas and acetone, and a quart or so
of mineral spirits.

What's a good solvent for cleaning the exterior of carburetors, engine
parts, etc, in a sink or tub with a parts brush that won't eat your brain
out or blow you up? I have heard kerosene. Let me ask the dumb question,
where do you buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they sell
the kerosene heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good cleaner?

Wish I had one of those parts washing sinks (SD?), but I'd use it about
twice a year. Sure are handy, though.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:
I got some parts I need to clean. I have gas and acetone, and a quart or so
of mineral spirits.

What's a good solvent for cleaning the exterior of carburetors, engine
parts, etc, in a sink or tub with a parts brush that won't eat your brain
out or blow you up? I have heard kerosene. Let me ask the dumb question,
where do you buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they sell
the kerosene heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good cleaner?

Wish I had one of those parts washing sinks (SD?), but I'd use it about
twice a year. Sure are handy, though.

Steve

Well for a decent non flammable cleaner in a wash tub Simple Green works
pretty well. I use it in my big tanks as well as in the ultrasonic
cleaner I use for carbs and injectors.
The acetone works good for cleaning carbs BUT you have to make sure that
no rubber parts are in there.

Kerosene can be purchased at most places that sell gasoline and diesel
fuel (which also makes a good BUT smelly cleaner) However all the
petroleum cleaners STINK and are flammable.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

aarcuda69062 wrote:
In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

SteveB wrote:
[...]

Not Pete, but I use Sg in the cleaner as well. Does a real nice job in a
conventional tank and in an ultrasonic I have as well. Mine gets mixed
about 1SG-10Water. In the big tank it gets most of the crap. Real baked
on grease is kind of tough. The carbon in the carbs comes off in the
ultrasonic though.

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:37:54 -0800, "SteveB"
wrote:

I got some parts I need to clean. I have gas and acetone, and a quart or so
of mineral spirits.

What's a good solvent for cleaning the exterior of carburetors, engine
parts, etc, in a sink or tub with a parts brush that won't eat your brain
out or blow you up? I have heard kerosene. Let me ask the dumb question,
where do you buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they sell
the kerosene heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good cleaner?

Wish I had one of those parts washing sinks (SD?), but I'd use it about
twice a year. Sure are handy, though.

Steve

Simple Green.

And Id give you 2 washers with pumps and heaters for free if you were
close by.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:54:05 -0500, Richard J Kinch
wrote:

SteveB writes:

Let me ask the dumb question,
where do you buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they
sell the kerosene heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good
cleaner?

At paint stores and the paint aisle at big-boxes at an insane retail
markup. Or WD-40 if you like it perfumed.

Diesel fuel is close enough for degreasing applications.

Filling stations sell it from pumps in rural, cold climates for heaters.

K1 is right at $6 a gallon here. From the bulk plant.

Ive had to change my shop heat over to propane because of the cost and
live with the increased humitidy

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" wrote in message
I got some parts I need to clean. I have gas and acetone, and a quart or so of
mineral spirits.

What's a good solvent for cleaning the exterior of carburetors, engine parts,
etc, in a sink or tub with a parts brush that won't eat your brain out or blow
you up? I have heard kerosene. Let me ask the dumb question, where do you
buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they sell the kerosene
heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good cleaner?

Wish I had one of those parts washing sinks (SD?), but I'd use it about twice
a year. Sure are handy, though.

Steve

Powdered automatic dishwasher detergent in hot water, high concentration.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:56:12 -0500, aarcuda69062
wrote:

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

The last carb I cleaned I used Simple Green in the Harbor Freight heated
ultrasonic cleaner. After a 10 min cycle in the cleaner I blew
everything clear and dry with compressed air, reassembled and the
formerly non-op carb worked perfectly.

Pete, what mix ratio did you use for the Simple Green and how
well did it clean? Did it remove the black carbon that's usually
in the barrel(s) of the carb?

The best way to clean a carb (or most other small parts) is with a
pail of carb cleaner. The best of those, in my opinion, are the ones
based on cresylic acid.

For washing with a brush, kerosene or diesel will work, but mineral
spirits works a bit better. In a parts washer Safety-Kleen is a bit
safer, firewise, and does a very good job.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I got some parts I need to clean. I have gas and acetone, and a quart or so
of mineral spirits.

What's a good solvent for cleaning the exterior of carburetors, engine
parts, etc, in a sink or tub with a parts brush that won't eat your brain
out or blow you up? I have heard kerosene. Let me ask the dumb question,
where do you buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they sell
the kerosene heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good cleaner?

Wish I had one of those parts washing sinks (SD?), but I'd use it about
twice a year. Sure are handy, though.

Steve

Mineral spirits or kero with some Gunk SC.
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalo...nkproducts.php

This is meant to be used with a solvent like mineral spirits, kero,
diesel fuel etc and it works very well.

About the only difference between diesel and kero is that diesel
stinks more. It also has road tax, but they sell so much of it it is
usually still cheaper than kero even with tax. #2 fuel oil also works
but it really stinks and it's not as easy to buy in small quantity.

I use mineral spirits. Less flammible, not as stinky, cheaper than
milk by the gallon and it works fer me.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Look up Ed's red cleaner on the web. I skip the acetone and don't watch
proportions exactly - 1 ATF. 1 kerosene, 1 mineral spirits.

Ed's Red cleaner:

1 part Dexron II, IIe or III ATF, GM Spec. D-20265 or later.

1 part Kerosene - deodorized, K1

1 part Aliphatic Mineral Spirits, Fed. Spec. TT-T-2981F, CAS #64741-49-9, or
may substitute "Stoddard Solvent", CAS #8052-41-3, or equivalent, (aka
"Varsol")

1 part Acetone, CAS #67-64-1.

(Optional up to 1 lb. of Lanolin, Anhydrous, USP per gallon, OK to
substitute Lanolin, Modified, Topical Lubricant, from the drug store)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:38:29 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Pete C." quickly quoth:

SteveB wrote:

I got some parts I need to clean. I have gas and acetone, and a quart or so
of mineral spirits.

What's a good solvent for cleaning the exterior of carburetors, engine
parts, etc, in a sink or tub with a parts brush that won't eat your brain
out or blow you up? I have heard kerosene. Let me ask the dumb question,
where do you buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they sell
the kerosene heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good cleaner?

Wish I had one of those parts washing sinks (SD?), but I'd use it about
twice a year. Sure are handy, though.

Steve

The last carb I cleaned I used Simple Green in the Harbor Freight heated
ultrasonic cleaner. After a 10 min cycle in the cleaner I blew
everything clear and dry with compressed air, reassembled and the
formerly non-op carb worked perfectly.

Didn't the ultrasound shake loose some of the pressed-in brass
orifices? I'd be hard pressed to try that option for that reason.

--
Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.
-- A. Sachs
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 02:09:29 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Jim
Levie quickly quoth:

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:56:12 -0500, aarcuda69062
wrote:

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

The last carb I cleaned I used Simple Green in the Harbor Freight heated
ultrasonic cleaner. After a 10 min cycle in the cleaner I blew
everything clear and dry with compressed air, reassembled and the
formerly non-op carb worked perfectly.

Pete, what mix ratio did you use for the Simple Green and how
well did it clean? Did it remove the black carbon that's usually
in the barrel(s) of the carb?

The best way to clean a carb (or most other small parts) is with a
pail of carb cleaner. The best of those, in my opinion, are the ones
based on cresylic acid.

I agree, wholeheartedly. B-9 Chem Dip (no longer legal in CA) is
stinky stuff, but it works -extremely- well for those minute passages
which really need cleanout. For aerosols, Berryman's B-12 is tops,
and it can be used for starting fluid as well.

For washing with a brush, kerosene or diesel will work, but mineral
spirits works a bit better. In a parts washer Safety-Kleen is a bit
safer, firewise, and does a very good job.

Yes, Safety-Kleen is a very good kero substitute.

--
Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.
-- A. Sachs
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:37:54 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
"SteveB" quickly quoth:

I got some parts I need to clean. I have gas and acetone, and a quart or so
of mineral spirits.

What's a good solvent for cleaning the exterior of carburetors, engine
parts, etc, in a sink or tub with a parts brush that won't eat your brain

If it doesn't eat your brain, it won't clean the most intimate
passages in the carburetor body. Cresols rule!

--
Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.
-- A. Sachs
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

aarcuda69062 wrote:

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

SteveB wrote:

[...]

I don't recall the exact ratio, fairly strong like 25% SG. No carbon in
this particular one, it was from a small pressure washer engine.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:

[...]

Not in a little pressure washer carb.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 06:25:15 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Didn't the ultrasound shake loose some of the pressed-in brass
orifices? I'd be hard pressed to try that option for that reason.

Not in a little pressure washer carb.

I wondered how a Carter AFB throttle body might possibly fit in an
ultrasound tub. Perhaps if quartered first? g

You could fit four in each ultrasonic bath on this automated cleaning
system I built about 2 years ago. The 10 gallon usonic tanks are on
the right, there are 4 heated rinse baths under the black insulation
on the right.
http://www.suscom-maine.net/~nsimmons/news/Washer01.jpg
http://www.suscom-maine.net/~nsimmons/news/Washer02.jpg
http://www.suscom-maine.net/~nsimmons/news/Washer03.jpg

I wouldn't think the inserts in a carb would be a problem - jewelers
clean rings with stone settings in ultrasonic cleaners.

--
Ned Simmons
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Filling stations sell it from pumps in rural, cold climates for heaters.

K1 is right at $6 a gallon here. From the bulk plant.

Yikes. I bought a year's contract @ $2.59/gal last summer; the last
delivery would have been $3.15 without the contract, but that was back
in the fall. The delivered cash price here in ME is $4.23 today. I
better make sure the tank is full when the contract runs out in May.

--
Ned Simmons
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" writes:

I got some parts I need to clean. I have gas and acetone, and a quart or so
of mineral spirits.

What's a good solvent for cleaning the exterior of carburetors, engine
parts, etc, in a sink or tub with a parts brush that won't eat your brain
out or blow you up? I have heard kerosene. Let me ask the dumb question,
where do you buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they sell
the kerosene heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good cleaner?

I'm a big fan of mineral spirits, which are commonly sold as paint
thinner. They are virtually the same thing as kerosene (I haven't
actually checked which one is cheaper). I typically get parts as
clean as I can with mineral spirits, and then finish the job with
brake cleaner spray. You will want to wear nitrile gloves for this.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:47:38 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Pete
C." quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:38:29 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Pete C." quickly quoth:

The last carb I cleaned I used Simple Green in the Harbor Freight heated
ultrasonic cleaner. After a 10 min cycle in the cleaner I blew
everything clear and dry with compressed air, reassembled and the
formerly non-op carb worked perfectly.

Didn't the ultrasound shake loose some of the pressed-in brass
orifices? I'd be hard pressed to try that option for that reason.

Not in a little pressure washer carb.

I wondered how a Carter AFB throttle body might possibly fit in an
ultrasound tub. Perhaps if quartered first? g

Not familiar with that, but the HF # 95563 has a fairly large tank.
Might just have to do half submerged at a time.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe Pfeiffer" wrote in message
"SteveB" writes:

I got some parts I need to clean. I have gas and acetone, and a quart or
so
of mineral spirits.

What's a good solvent for cleaning the exterior of carburetors, engine
parts, etc, in a sink or tub with a parts brush that won't eat your brain
out or blow you up? I have heard kerosene. Let me ask the dumb
question,
where do you buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they sell
the kerosene heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good cleaner?

I'm a big fan of mineral spirits, which are commonly sold as paint
thinner. They are virtually the same thing as kerosene (I haven't
actually checked which one is cheaper).

"Mineral spirits," common paint thinner, is also known as Stoddard Solvent.
It's moderately active, somewhat less so than gasoline. A Coleman employee
once told me that this is what they used to sell as "white gasoline," but I
don't know that for a fact.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote in message

SteveB wrote:

[...]

Simple Green has been outlawed for use on aircraft by the Army and the
California Fire fighters. I seems that corrosion caused by Simple Green
caused failures in aircraft parts. There is a New concoction called Extreme
Simple Green that has been approved. I will only use Simple Green on the
concrete floor and then rinse it off completely.

Stu

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

SteveB wrote:

[...]

Interesting. SG is one of the recommended cleaners for SCUBA regulators
and components.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

"Pete C." wrote in message
SteveB wrote:
[...]

SG attacks aluminum and some other metals if in contact for an extended
time. Same for Purple Cleaner AKA Super Clean.

But SG works real well for cleaning aluminum. You just have to rinse it
as soon as your are done. It would probably also do a good job on a
carb, but again, clean it out thoroughly.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" writes:

"Mineral spirits," common paint thinner, is also known as Stoddard Solvent.
It's moderately active, somewhat less so than gasoline. A Coleman employee
once told me that this is what they used to sell as "white gasoline," but I
don't know that for a fact.

I hadn't heard it called Stoddard Solvent before -- my dad used to
just call it "solvent", and when I went looking for it nobody knew
what I was talking about!

I had heard Coleman white gas was indeed gasoline, but without
additives (especially no lead).

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" writes:

"Mineral spirits," common paint thinner, is also known as Stoddard
Solvent.
It's moderately active, somewhat less so than gasoline. A Coleman
employee
once told me that this is what they used to sell as "white gasoline," but
don't know that for a fact.

I hadn't heard it called Stoddard Solvent before -- my dad used to
just call it "solvent", and when I went looking for it nobody knew
what I was talking about!

I had heard Coleman white gas was indeed gasoline, but without
additives (especially no lead).

Ah, my memory let me down. It was naptha that he told me was "white gas,"
not Stoddard Solvent.

I see that this is the generally understood meaning from various Web
sources.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:47:08 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Joe Pfeiffer" wrote in message
. ..
"SteveB" writes:

[...]

Definitely different stuff. Coleman fuel, or White Gas is Naptha. A
WHOLE LOT more flamable and volatile than Varsol or Stoddard Solvent.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch writes:

K1 is right at $6 a gallon here. From the bulk plant.

Ouch. One wonders what the hydrogen fill-up would cost.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress writes:

Ah, my memory let me down. It was naptha that he told me was "white
gas," not Stoddard Solvent.

Naptha is a brand name for soap. Naphtha is the petroleum product.

Coleman fuel is indeed like gasoline in weight and volatility, not
kerosene. Roughly hexane in my estimate, and very aliphatic and clean of
aromatic hydrocarbons and sulfur. Next to no heavy stuff that leaves a
residue. Wipe it on glass and see. Excellent cleaner if you observe
proper cautions; I use it in a quart Sure-Shot every day.

Naphtha is a non-specific term, but the "VM&P" (varnish makers' and
painters') naphtha is like Coleman fuel, as is necessary for making a fast-
drying and low-residue paint solvent.

I'm kicking myself for not stocking up on Coleman fuel when the store
shelves had it for $2/gallon when gas first spiked over $3 a few years
back. With the packaging and handling, Coleman fuel is typically about
twice the gasoline price, and the retail lag is something to be finessed.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rex writes:

SG attacks aluminum and some other metals if in contact for an extended
time. Same for Purple Cleaner AKA Super Clean.

Yep, because they contain LYE (NaOH, caustic soda), which is so effective a
degreaser. They dull aluminum pretty much on contact, and over time much
worse.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I bet you are thinking of "Fels-Naptha" soap. It's not naptha.
You can check the MSDS.

Pete Stanaitis
-----------------

Naptha is a brand name for soap. Naphtha is the petroleum product.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Doug Miller writes:

Despite your delusions, WD-40 is not kerosene,
and neither is anything they sell in the paint aisle at big box stores.

Inquire at Home Depot or Lowes before commenting further.

See http://www.kleanstrip.com/ etc.

Show a little manly probity, and discontinue your jackal-jabber. Nobody
takes it seriously other than to perhaps log you as a fool.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

spaco writes:

It's not naptha.

Well, no, "naptha" is not naphtha, just a corruption on a quaint old
product label. Kind of like Grape Nuts, no grapes, no nuts. Or Christian
Scientists.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , Richard J Kinch wrote:
SteveB writes:

Let me ask the dumb question,
where do you buy kerosene? I would think Ace or Home Depot, as they
sell the kerosene heaters. Is that right? And is kerosene a good
cleaner?

At paint stores and the paint aisle at big-boxes at an insane retail
markup. Or WD-40 if you like it perfumed.

Oh, geez, there you go again. Despite your delusions, WD-40 is not kerosene,
and neither is anything they sell in the paint aisle at big box stores.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:16:46 -0500, Backlash wrote:
The motorcycle types put an old dishwasher in the shop and run bike parts
through to clean them.

Shop, hell, we used the boss's wife's machine when she wasn't home.
Big-time hell to pay that day she came home early. It got loud; I left.

For the record, don't use her "good scissors" to cut anything at all.
Half Greek, half Cherokee. All temper. But FANTASTIC cook.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Any autoparts store has cleaning solvents in 2 to 5 gal. buckets for parts
cleaning.
http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPage...vent&VehCode=N
this link is to Napa Auto parts.

Roger

Solvent david west UK diy 4 January 3rd 07 08:11 PM
M.E.K. solvent cement (where to get) CampinGazz UK diy 12 March 3rd 06 09:25 AM
Cleaning solvent for silicone spray lubricant Norm Dresner Metalworking 2 February 24th 06 01:04 AM
Solvent cleaning NO!NO! Steve Metalworking 12 January 28th 06 02:15 PM
Ski wax solvent Big Ron UK diy 8 January 2nd 06 11:47 PM