Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cleaning out the back 40....

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 23:38:17 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

--snipperoonie--

Free cats with every purchase G

Threats like that may blow your deals, mon.

--
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds
are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 05:35:01 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 23:38:17 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

--snipperoonie--

Free cats with every purchase G

Threats like that may blow your deals, mon.

Oh..you dont HAVE to take a cat, though its suggested for better
discounts .......

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Free cats with every purchase G

Threats like that may blow your deals, mon.

How about a free mill with every cat you buy ??

I could use some of that gear but it will not fit in a priority
paid postbag.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Free cats with every purchase G

Threats like that may blow your deals, mon.

How about a free mill with every cat you buy ??

Hey..that will work too!

Grey cat. $100 obo. Includes collar, food bowl and Hammond Tool and
Cutter Grinder

Gunner

I could use some of that gear but it will not fit in a priority
paid postbag.

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Grey cat. $100 obo. Includes collar, food bowl and Hammond Tool and
Cutter Grinder

Gunner

You may be the ne plus ultra of cat lovers.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 23:38:17 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

--snipperoonie--

Free cats with every purchase G

Threats like that may blow your deals, mon.

Oh..you dont HAVE to take a cat, though its suggested for better
discounts .......

But darn it all, we know you too well - just because the shoppers
don't explicitly and vehemently decline the 'Free Cats' offer, and
don't know to thoroughly inspect their load before leaving, doesn't
mean they accept the offer. Opt in, not opt out.

Nobody wants to get home and find the last box at the bottom of the
pile in their pickup bed is neatly taped shut, has nicely cut air
holes, and is emitting soft meowing noises...

Unless the rest of the family is OK with that - Wouldn't bug me at
all as long as the cat isn't the "What'cha Doin, Daddy?" type when you
are welding or painting... (Do they make auto-dark helmets that
small? Or welding glove rated paw boots?)

But if I ask the Double Yellow Amazon in the kitchen, I already know
what his answer is gonna be - _ "If you are a cat, or a dog, or a
man and aren't here to feed me NOW, I bite you hard, go away."

-- Bruce --

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

My lady friend brings her Amazon Green up to the house about once a
month. Puts the cage int he middle of the living room desk. About 3
cats climb up on top and go to sleep.
Ned the parrot seems to look forwards to it.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Free cats with every purchase G

Threats like that may blow your deals, mon.

Oh..you dont HAVE to take a cat, though its suggested for better
discounts .......

Gunner

Do they come with recipes?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

ALWAYS do a Cat scan before leaving Gunner's property!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Free cats with every purchase G

Threats like that may blow your deals, mon.

Oh..you dont HAVE to take a cat, though its suggested for better
discounts .......

Gunner

Do they come with recipes?

If they do they are probably printed in Viet Namiese. :-)
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Lew Hartswick wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Free cats with every purchase G

Threats like that may blow your deals, mon.

Oh..you dont HAVE to take a cat, though its suggested for better
discounts .......

Gunner

Do they come with recipes?

If they do they are probably printed in Viet Namiese. :-)
...lew...

Colonel Nguyen's Saigon Broasted Rat-On-A-Stick.

Think it'll fly in Peoria?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 05:07:53 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Bruce L. Bergman" wrote in message
.. .

ALWAYS do a Cat scan before leaving Gunner's property!

I had to the time I visited. I'm allergic to pussy...uh, I mean cats.

--
Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.
-- A. Sachs
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Free cats with every purchase G
Threats like that may blow your deals, mon.

Oh..you dont HAVE to take a cat, though its suggested for better
discounts .......

Gunner

Do they come with recipes?

Put 'em in a bag and you have a bag of dog food.

Wayne

P.S. Sorry Gunner. I hate cats.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Making sure other people play nice and dont *kill each other (and us)

for torturing the cat." *Gunner- Hide quoted text -

Good luck with the adoption process ...and the downsizing.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:47:41 -0500, John Husvar
wrote:

In article ,
Lew Hartswick wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Free cats with every purchase G

Threats like that may blow your deals, mon.

Oh..you dont HAVE to take a cat, though its suggested for better
discounts .......

Gunner

Do they come with recipes?

If they do they are probably printed in Viet Namiese. :-)
...lew...

Colonel Nguyen's Saigon Broasted Rat-On-A-Stick.

Think it'll fly in Peoria?

I love his Snake Kabobs