Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MEW article

I've mislaid issue 101 of Model Engineering World and now I'm in
urgent, like yesterday, need of the article on 3 phase conversions
that appeared on page 42. Can somebody please help.

Frik (South Africa)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 16, 7:25*pm, Alan wrote:
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 05:23:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
I've mislaid issue 101 of Model Engineering World and now I'm in
urgent, like yesterday, need of the article on 3 phase conversions
that appeared on page 42. Can somebody please help.

Frik (South Africa)

* * G'day Frik, * I have just dug it out *( s/be Model Engineers
Workshop ) * I can scan and email or give a copy to my nephew who is
visiting from Joburg to give to you if you live close. * He goes to
Sydney on Friday and will get home early April.

I knew engineering guys, especially those who read MEW are great guys.
Unfortunately I'm not near J'burg so please scan and E-mail. Much
appreciated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 16, 3:01*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 05:23:31 -0700 (PDT), with neither quill nor
qualm, quickly quoth:

I've mislaid issue 101 of Model Engineering World and now I'm in
urgent, like yesterday, need of the article on 3 phase conversions
that appeared on page 42. Can somebody please help.

Will these help? *I don't have the article you seek.

http://www.woodweb.com/knowledge_bas...econverter.htm

For sizing, see:http://www.woodezine.com/04_2004/0404_threephase.html

Good luck!

--

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet sweaty things.

Great sites. Thank you.

FWW article John Grossbohlin Woodworking 5 March 20th 05 07:35 PM
Old FWW Article SteveC1280 Woodworking 0 January 2nd 05 05:25 PM
Anybody have this article? Bert and Eileen Plank Metalworking 3 August 24th 04 12:28 PM
Looking for Article from FWW #69 Doug Cook Woodworking 6 February 19th 04 04:00 AM
Does anybody have this article... Alan M Woodworking 0 January 16th 04 09:56 AM