DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   MetalWorking: What's Your Site? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/237988-metalworking-whats-your-site.html)

Searcher7 March 15th 08 02:29 AM

MetalWorking: What's Your Site?

I love looking at unconventional projects, machines, and even advice
write-ups, and was hoping the experts/hobbyists here to post the links
to their sites. Particularly if they have a lot of pics. :-)

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Abrasha March 15th 08 03:41 AM

Searcher7 wrote:
I love looking at unconventional projects, machines, and even advice
write-ups, and was hoping the experts/hobbyists here to post the links
to their sites. Particularly if they have a lot of pics. :-)

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Lot's of pics, video and projects.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Wes[_2_] March 15th 08 03:58 AM

Searcher7 wrote:

I love looking at unconventional projects, machines, and even advice
write-ups, and was hoping the experts/hobbyists here to post the links
to their sites. Particularly if they have a lot of pics. :-)

http://wess.freeshell.org/
http://garage-machinist.com/

Wes

JR North March 15th 08 05:33 PM

MetalWorking: What's Your Site?

http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/mw1.html
Have fun
JR
Dweller in the cellar

spaco March 15th 08 06:43 PM

MetalWorking: What's Your Site?

www.spaco.org/bk.htm
Forward from there for blacksmithing and related,
Backward to home page for other hobby stuff.

Pete Stanaitis
----------------

Lew Hartswick March 15th 08 11:41 PM

Searcher7 wrote:

I love looking at unconventional projects, machines, and even advice
write-ups, and was hoping the experts/hobbyists here to post the links
to their sites. Particularly if they have a lot of pics. :-)

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Some of the stuff I've built at school over the last 5 or6
years is at http://home.earthlink.net/~lhartswick
Some other stuff on my photobucket but I don't know how to
point you there. :-(
...lew...

Jim Wilkins March 16th 08 02:00 AM

On Mar 14, 10:29*pm, Searcher7 wrote:
I love looking at unconventional projects, machines, and even advice
write-ups, and was hoping the experts/hobbyists here to post the links
to their sites. Particularly if they have a lot of pics. :-)

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

http://picasaweb.google.com/KB1DAL/HomeMadeMachines

Most of what I have built is in a lab or production line in some
factory and I couldn't take pictures.

Gary Brady March 16th 08 07:10 PM

www.powdercoatoven.4t.com

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX

steamer March 17th 08 04:26 PM

MetalWorking: What's Your Site?

--Here's a pile of obscure work for ya:
http://www.nmpproducts.com/jigs.htm
....and also:
http://www.nmpproducts.com/myshop.htm

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Don't forget to spay and
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : neuter your politicians...