DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Planeload of cherrios (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/237362-planeload-cherrios.html)

best wire March 12th 08 02:01 PM

Planeload of cherrios

How can one make a fortune from a plane full of cherrios?
Fly it to Poland and sell them as donut seeds. Ha Ha Ha.

* March 14th 08 11:56 AM

Planeload of cherrios

best wire wrote in article
How can one make a fortune from a plane full of cherrios?
Fly it to Poland and sell them as donut seeds. Ha Ha Ha.

I'd rather make my money the "old-fashioned" way......

......bumping off people who believe that ethnic jokes are funny!

MK1 March 15th 08 12:51 AM

Planeload of cherrios

Ya but you just got to love people who joke about killing people .A
person who will kill some one no matter where they are from.

best wire wrote in article