Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harborfreight Metal Bender / Scroll, Book or Video

Would anyone have a instruction book / video with better information
than the book that came with my (bench mount) Harbor freight bender.
T.I.A.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 00:04:16 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
joefor quickly quoth:

Would anyone have a instruction book / video with better information
than the book that came with my (bench mount) Harbor freight bender.
T.I.A.

Is this what came with it?
http://www.harborfreight.com/manuals...1999/31980.PDF

Would this help?
http://www.harborfreight.com/manuals...6999/36620.PDF

I used to have a copy of their scroll bender manual (which they no
longer sell), but I can't find it.

http://www.gulfcoastblacksmith.com/video.php See RD-23

Hossfeld's brochure is instructional:
http://www.hossfeldbender.com/downlo...g_Brochure.pdf

Call Hossfeld and ask if they have videos, too.

Hossfeld Manufacturing Company
460 West Third Street
P.O. Box 557
Winona, MN 55987

Phone (507) 452-2182
Fax (507) 454-1194
E-Mail

--
It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars.
-- Garrison Keillor