DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   looking for foundry for one-off aluminum casting (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/236887-looking-foundry-one-off-aluminum-casting.html)

Dar[_2_] March 9th 08 09:00 PM

looking for foundry for one-off aluminum casting

Howdy folks,
Anybody know of a small shop for this?. It would basically be
a bowl shape 12" diameter and 4" deep with 3/8" - 1/2" walls.
Anyone interested in the job? . thanks, Dar .

http://www.sheltech.net work
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=113986 free
weird music

Up North March 9th 08 09:22 PM

"Dar" wrote in message
Howdy folks,
Anybody know of a small shop for this?. It would basically be
a bowl shape 12" diameter and 4" deep with 3/8" - 1/2" walls.
Anyone interested in the job? . thanks, Dar .

http://www.sheltech.net work
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=113986 free

Try this guy. Jay does good work and he is the owner operator.
http://www.jwcastingco.com/
Steve

spaco March 9th 08 10:54 PM

looking for foundry for one-off aluminum casting

Where are you? Do you already have a pattern? Could/would you make one?
I know a place in western Wisconsin that does such things.

Pete Stanaitis
-----------------

Dar[_2_] March 10th 08 03:01 AM

Dar wrote:
Howdy folks,
Anybody know of a small shop for this?. It would basically be
a bowl shape 12" diameter and 4" deep with 3/8" - 1/2" walls.
Anyone interested in the job? . *thanks, Dar .

http://www.sheltech.net*work
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...dID=113986free
weird music- Hide quoted text -

I'm in Nuevo Mejico but I may not find a local shop
so lacking that , 'anywhere' in US of A will work .
I'll be making a Sculpey clay model and acrylic-spraying
the crap out of it (^8 .

DS

Dar[_2_] March 10th 08 03:02 AM

On Mar 9, 3:22*pm, "Up North" wrote:
"Dar" wrote in message

Howdy folks,
Anybody know of a small shop for this?. It would basically be
a bowl shape 12" diameter and 4" deep with 3/8" - 1/2" walls.
Anyone interested in the job? . *thanks, Dar .

http://www.sheltech.net*work
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...dID=113986free

Try this guy. Jay does good work and he is the owner operator.http://www.jwcastingco.com/
Steve

Yeah that's what I'm looking for, thanks.