Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default North American Model Engineering Show, April 19 & 20, 2008.

Hey All,

Once again, it's time to mark your calendar and get ready for the big
show!! NAMES will be here and gone well before you have to plant
grass or flowers, and may be the best thing to happen to you this
year. If you have never been, this is as good a time as any to
scratch it off your "bucket list". If you have been, this would be a
good time to go again and see the new exhibits, the new show features,
and the new seminars. If you are a regular attendee, then time to
find out who else is going and get reservations planned. I've booked
at the plain but affordable Seagate already, for $69 per night per
room ( no head count).

NAMES will also be looking for Volunteers again this year.
If you would like:

Free Admission
A "VOLUNTEER" keep-sake name-tag
Friday entry.
Our eternal "Thanks!!"
Or just to feel that you are one of the "in" crowd,

Then get "IN"-volved !!

Give me a call, or an email, and I'll tell you what is involved. Even
if you don't want to commit as yet, lemme know you are interested.

Take care.
Work safe.
Drive safe,
or if you are in the Great Lakes area today, don't drive at all!!

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

1-519-695-2799