Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Small Quantities of spring steel

Our company has recently started selling small quantities of spring
steel strip, which we can post anywhere in the world. We can supply as
little as 1 strip. Check out our grades and sizes at
http://www.steelstrip.co.uk/BSS/stockholding.htm

If the grade is not listed there, email me and I will see if I can
help.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 6, 3:53 am, steelsteve wrote:
Our company has recently started selling small quantities of spring
steel strip, which we can post anywhere in the world. We can supply as
little as 1 strip. Check out our grades and sizes athttp://www.steelstrip.co.uk/BSS/stockholding.htm

If the grade is not listed there, email me and I will see if I can
help.

I have never had to deal with spring steel and I see no information
about "grades" on your web site. Can you educate me a bit on how
spring steel graded and what the grades mean?

Thank,

Paul in Central Oregon