DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   uses for a hammer (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/236277-uses-hammer.html)

Cydrome Leader March 5th 08 04:18 PM

uses for a hammer

I found a hammer. It is metal and has a wood handle. I like tools made of
metal and wood.

What can I do with a hammer?

David Courtney March 5th 08 04:25 PM

uses for a hammer

If it will fit in your ass... you could put it there.

Don Foreman March 5th 08 08:50 PM

uses for a hammer

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:18:34 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

I found a hammer. It is metal and has a wood handle. I like tools made of
metal and wood.

What can I do with a hammer?

Paint it, of course!

Cydrome Leader March 5th 08 08:51 PM

uses for a hammer

David Courtney wrote:
If it will fit in your ass... you could put it there.

perhaps I will try that. It is a very nice hammer. Maybe I should paint
it. How do I paint?

Cydrome Leader March 5th 08 09:04 PM

uses for a hammer

wrote:

I found a hammer. It is metal and has a wood handle. I like tools made of
metal and wood.

What can I do with a hammer?

Paint it, of course!

ha, you actually beat my on that by a minute.

William Wixon March 6th 08 01:15 AM

uses for a hammer

LOL LOL LOL.
(sorry iggy, i know he's busting your balls but the post and replies made me
laugh.)

b.w.

(i actually learned a couple things on the "arbor press" thread)

Ignoramus12775 March 6th 08 03:21 AM

uses for a hammer

On 2008-03-06, William Wixon wrote:
LOL LOL LOL.
(sorry iggy, i know he's busting your balls but the post and replies made me
laugh.)

No problemo...

NewsGroups March 6th 08 02:10 PM

uses for a hammer

"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message

I found a hammer. It is metal and has a wood handle. I like tools made of
metal and wood.

What can I do with a hammer?

Maybe you could use it to tap some sense i nto Millwright Rons foolish head.

Cydrome Leader March 6th 08 04:05 PM

uses for a hammer

NewsGroups spar@plaus wrote:

"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message

I found a hammer. It is metal and has a wood handle. I like tools made of
metal and wood.

What can I do with a hammer?

Maybe you could use it to tap some sense i nto Millwright Rons foolish head.

I can hit stuff with a hammer (if I swing it by the handle). This sounds
like a good idea, and I was going to do this anyways.

Carl Byrns March 6th 08 04:53 PM

uses for a hammer

"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message

I found a hammer. It is metal and has a wood handle. I like tools made of
metal and wood.

What can I do with a hammer?

You could smash your testicles with it and improve the gene pool.

You could smash your keyboard with it and improve usenet.

-Carl

SteveB March 6th 08 06:02 PM

uses for a hammer

"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message

I found a hammer. It is metal and has a wood handle. I like tools made of
metal and wood.

What can I do with a hammer?

They are great for removing fingernails.

Steve

Jeff Wisnia March 6th 08 09:10 PM

uses for a hammer

David Courtney wrote:
If it will fit in your ass... you could put it there.

He'll probably have to take his head out from there first. G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Wes[_2_] March 7th 08 12:00 AM

uses for a hammer

Cydrome Leader wrote:

What can I do with a hammer?

Kill people.
Shape metal.
Drive items into other items.
Adjust things.
Perform strange sex acts.
Cut rock with use of a star drill.
Carry it around and look like you are working. (Maintenance equivalent of
carrying a clib board)
Collect them.

Wes

Michael A. Terrell March 7th 08 02:20 AM

uses for a hammer

SteveB wrote:

"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message

I found a hammer. It is metal and has a wood handle. I like tools made of
metal and wood.

What can I do with a hammer?

They are great for removing fingernails.

An angle grinder does a better job. :)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Cydrome Leader March 7th 08 03:36 PM

uses for a hammer

Wes wrote:
Cydrome Leader wrote:

What can I do with a hammer?

Kill people.
Shape metal.
Drive items into other items.
Adjust things.
Perform strange sex acts.
Cut rock with use of a star drill.

tell a story of a star drill.

Carry it around and look like you are working. (Maintenance equivalent of

Ha. I like this one.