DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Binary "deathstar" to shine gamma rays on Earth and devastate life? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/236274-re-binary-deathstar-shine-gamma-rays-earth-devastate-life.html)

Wes[_2_] March 5th 08 02:57 PM

Binary "deathstar" to shine gamma rays on Earth and devastate life?

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

Are the likes of Al Gore going to institute a "Deathstar" Tax??? Will he be
selling "Gamma Ray" credits to himself? A new shockumentary movie: "An
Inconvenient Star".

I'd like some group like Heritage or Cato to buy some carbon credits to get
standing then go over whatever trust arrangements exist to see if those
credits are protected for *eternity*.

If they are not, then carbon credits are fraud and AlGore needs to enjoy the
wrath of his buddies the tort lawyers. URRAH! I'll open my wallet to
support that one.

Wes

T.Alan Kraus March 5th 08 05:59 PM

Wes wrote:
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

Are the likes of Al Gore going to institute a "Deathstar" Tax??? Will he be
selling "Gamma Ray" credits to himself? A new shockumentary movie: "An
Inconvenient Star".

I'd like some group like Heritage or Cato to buy some carbon credits to get
standing then go over whatever trust arrangements exist to see if those
credits are protected for *eternity*.

If they are not, then carbon credits are fraud and AlGore needs to enjoy the
wrath of his buddies the tort lawyers. URRAH! I'll open my wallet to
support that one.

Wes

I would like to trade them in futures options on the Chicago exchange,
are they available yet? Is the symbol CCR ? Is there a minimum or better
yet a maximum, I think I might just buy the option of buing them all.
Seriously :)
T.Alan