Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default is it me? (group size?)

Hi,
Yesterday there were several hundred messages here, today just 30 or so.
The "view" says show all messages. Is it me?

LLB

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"LLBrown" wrote in message
Hi,
Yesterday there were several hundred messages here, today just 30 or so.
The "view" says show all messages. Is it me?

LLB

236 messages here. Probably your news provider.

Steve R.

--
Reply address munged to bugger up spammers

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Often the news provider (local) get the numbers attached to the news headers
off so new messages are appearing as if old read items.

One way is to de-register this group and then sign up and ask to download
the last 600 or so - and then you will catch back up.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/