DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   fs: snow tapper parts (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/235864-fs-snow-tapper-parts.html)

William Noble March 2nd 08 06:21 PM

fs: snow tapper parts

dismantilng this working snow tapping machine - if anyone wants pieces let
me know ASAP - it's mostly going to the scrap metal dealer - there is a
pneumatically actuated tapping head for example that might be of interest to
someone, the table iteslf to which the work is affixed, and some cylinders.
I'll try ebaying the pneumatic controls.

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

wil lia m_b_n obl e at msn daught com

William Noble March 3rd 08 05:21 AM

FA - two very cool pneumatic controls from snow tapper parts

I've put the key peneumatic controls on ebay - those of you who make things
that use air might be interested:

one of them controlled the table which would raise and lower the item to be
tapped, the other controlled the tapping head and has dual regulators and
dual flow rate controls - they are both really cool and no doubt they would
be hugely expensive if you actually went out to buy one - and I've set the
starting price about as cheaply as you will find anything so that they can
find a new home quickly.

.. .