DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   fa: palmgren milling attachment for your lathe (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/235814-fa-palmgren-milling-attachment-your-lathe.html)

William Noble March 2nd 08 07:34 AM

fa: palmgren milling attachment for your lathe

here is the link
looks to be in good condition but it needs some cleaning and oiling

Martin H. Eastburn March 3rd 08 02:31 AM

fa: palmgren milling attachment for your lathe

Mine is a bit different and it fits on my 11x44 Sheldon.
That looks like a vice on it - more capability. I have vice jaws
and they are bottom only with two drive screws onto plates...

http://home.pacbell.net/oldtree/

Look at newsletter 2 of an oldish web site that is oddly still up of mine :-)

The picture wasn't the best in those days. Poor lighting....

John Engineman1 and I started a club for a while.
Then we joined the south bay club.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/