Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cosmic Indulgence

G'Day gorgeous friends! Thought some of you might like to get in on
this! Imagine the possibilities....................

SPEND $14 TO MAKE $40,000. Is that a deal or not!

OPRAH & DATELINE aired how to make $40,000 in 30 days with Paypal!!
That's Right $40,000 dollars in your PayPal account - IT WAS PROVEN
ON
OPRAH, DATELINE, NATIONAL TV & IT' S COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!

You may have also heard of this program (or one like it) on 20/20 or
even in the Wall Street Journal.

$14 Dollars... that's all it takes. I'll try to keep it short and
sweet.

Let the wealth of the world be the wealth of all, we are all spiritual
beings that deserve freedom,
wealth, health and a happy harmonious life. We have the opportunity to
share the wealth and
give back to our precious mother Earth......

Does this sound too good? Well maybe to some sceptics it is. But it
actually works, and is worth the 30 minutes of your time now.
Read this and you will make tons of money
guaranteed!
NETWORK TOGETHER AND MAKE MONEY USING PAYPAL.
These are not scams. This is an option. It is providing a service to
you if you wish to participate... adding you to a list. It follows the
same regulations as the mailed chain letters, which according to the
U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal!

WHAT IS IT?
The idea is that of a system that takes advantage of the power of
compounding. And in a big way, let me tell you. First and foremost
understand that there are countless spin-offs of this system that try
to make a
'quick buck' off of people. Long lists, the 5 & 10 dollar trees, the
birthday systems, etc...
Those spin-offs do make money because of the ease of implementation
of
this idea, but they do NOT use the compounding advantage. This system
is THE legit and profitable one.

Here is how it works... There is a list of 5 email Addresses (you'll
see it as you read further).

Each of these people has already taken part in this system. When
someone new comes along

(such as yourself) he/she removes #1 off of the list, moves the other
five email addresses up one position

(i.e. #5 goes to #4, #3 to #2, etc.), and places their PayPal email
address in the #5 position.

This process is what develops the power of compounding. The bottom
line is this...

Honesty and Integrity creates Profitability. Following this EXACT
process is what creates the money,

and that is why this system has been raved about in the media.

Altering the system creates weak results. The legality of this system
comes from the idea that you are of course creating a mailing list,

and a 'service' is being provided (more on that later.)

To get started just right mouse click and copy this whole page and
paste it in an e-mail to edit it. Simply follow the instructions below
and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have as much as $40,000 dollars in your
PayPal account or even more.

Most people respond to this program because of the low investment ($14
dollars) and high profit potential. There is no limit to the income
you can generate from this (you can do it over and over). If you
follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people! Honesty,
Faith, and Integrity make this system work.

I think everyone has heard of PayPal. Anyone with an e-mail address
can join for F*R*E*E*! If you're not already a PayPal user, the first
thing you need to do is sign up.
Just go to: www.paypal.com
It's really easy to set up and it's F*R*E*E*!!!
Just make sure you have a Business or Premier account or you may be
subject to a monthly income limitation, which may slow this program
down.

TEAM WORK MAKES THIS DREAM WORK! LET'S GET STARTED:
Send a $7.00 dollar donation from your PayPal account to THE FIRST e-
mail address on the list, along with a note saying: 'Please add me to
your list.'
Now send the other $7.00 donation and an e-mail to the 5th person on
the list saying: 'Thanks I've joined.'

Remove the 1st e-mail address and place your address at the bottom.
Then move the 2nd to 1st, 3rd to 2nd, 4th to 3rd, and the 5th place
into 4th.

DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH
THE
PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO, AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE
LIST!
YOUR AIM IS TO HAVE AS MANY PEOPLE SEND ON YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS/PAYPAL
ACCOUNT AS APOSSIBLE

If you do this the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by the
time your name gets to the top. REMEMBER TO SEND a $7.00 dollar
donation to the 1st e-mail address and the message 'PLEASE ADD ME TO
YOUR LIST', and send an email with the words 'THANKS I'VE JOINED' and
the other $7.00 donation to the 5th person. This helps the 5th person
keep track of progress of the letter and continue to send out more
emails.

Here is the list:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

(Make sure it's the same e-mail address that you used to open your
PayPal account. This is the way you will receive payment)

Now that you have paid the 1st person and 5th person and sent them
both an email, a note, and placed your e-mail address in the 5th
place, the only thing left to do is to mail out at least 20 copies of
this letter.

It is your job as the 5th person on the list to ensure there are at
least 20 'thank you I've joined' replies. The fifth person is the
guardian of the system! If there are not at least 20 replies then the
fifth person will keep sending the letter until there is.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND $7 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR
WHEN THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER and $7 DOLLARS TO THE FIFTH
PERSON SO MORE EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT!

8,000 to 15,000 people will send you 7 dollars! Keep in mind... the
most you spent is $14 DOLLARS!
(Remember... what goes around comes around)

Step 1. Set up your PayPal account, if you don't already have one, and
send the top name (1st person) $7.00 dollars. DONT FORGET to include
'Please add me to your list.' This is important as it keeps the
program legal.

Step 2. Send the other $7.00 dollars and an e-mail stating 'Thank you.
I've Joined' to the 5th name on the list.

Step 3. Remove the top name; bump the other 4 names up 1 place each.
Place your name in the bottom slot - you will receive a minimum of
$100.00 or more from your efforts.

Step 4. Keep sending the letter until you get 20 'Thank you. I've
joined' replies in your inbox.
Post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups or message
boards. Keep in mind that there are tens of thousands of groups
online!

All you need is 200, but remember the more you post the more money you
make -
as well as everyone else on the list! I've began to see money roll in
before I even hit 100 posts, but try to hit around 200 to allow
maximum exposure.

Use Netscape, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or
whatever your internet browser is to search for various news groups,
on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites,
discussions, discussion groups, on-line communities, etc. For example,

log on to any search engine like yahoo.com or google.com and type in
a subject like 'MILLIONAIRE MESSAGE BOARD', 'MONEY MAKING
DISCUSSIONS',
'MONEY MAKING FORUMS', or 'BUSINESS MESSAGE BOARD', etc.

You will find thousands and thousands of message boards. Click them
one by one and
you will find the option to post a new message. Fill in the subject
which will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the
list of postings in a particular group, and post the article with the
NEW list of email addresses included.

THAT'S IT!!! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and
post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds
for each newsgroup.

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will
be very glad you did when it starts to work.
Remember, all you're going to be out of pocket is about the cost of a
couple of coffees with the opportunity of banking
thousands of dollars into your PayPal account!

Yours In Success and Prosperity!

Ps.. You might want to jazz the letter up a little before you send it
off as this program is a bit boringfor the eyez