DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   updated web page (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/235435-updated-web-page.html)

mike February 28th 08 04:34 AM

updated web page

here is a new web address of my shop progress; you have to go to the
tab of the new home/shop. Progress has been much slower than I had
anticipated but the wait will be worth it.

Mike

Michael A. Terrell February 28th 08 04:38 AM

updated web page

mike wrote:

here is a new web address of my shop progress; you have to go to the
tab of the new home/shop. Progress has been much slower than I had
anticipated but the wait will be worth it.

it's a waste of time. I don't see any difference!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida