Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tin snips are tools used to cut thin sheet metal.

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:49:11 GMT, John Doe
wrote:

A use them to cut open plastic product packages and all sorts of other
stuff.

I use a rusty pair of "left cut" snips to neuter Liberals.

Its not like they need huevos anyways.... and the tiny little things
make really great machine tool knob covers.

And it is really good because they dont need so many abortions after
they are snipped.

Gunner, chortling
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

A use them to cut open plastic product packages and all sorts of other
stuff.

I use a rusty pair of "left cut" snips to neuter Liberals.

Its not like they need huevos anyways.... and the tiny little things
make really great machine tool knob covers.

And it is really good because they dont need so many abortions after
they are snipped.

Gunner, chortling

I prefer a cutting torch. It not only cuts and cauterizes, it gives
the scent of frying bacon at the same time!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

A use them to cut open plastic product packages and all sorts of other
stuff.

I use a rusty pair of "left cut" snips to neuter Liberals.

Its not like they need huevos anyways.... and the tiny little things
make really great machine tool knob covers.

And it is really good because they dont need so many abortions after
they are snipped.

Gunner, chortling

Wow Gunner - I think your talking crap here. Was it you who said
Liberals dont have any balls anyway?......

Andrew VK3BFA.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner gunner NOSPAM.lightspeed.net wrote:

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:49:11 GMT, John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid
wrote:

A use them to cut open plastic product packages and all sorts of
other stuff.

I use a rusty pair of "left cut" snips to neuter Liberals.

....as part of your tough guy fantasy life on the Internet.

From: Gunner gunner NOSPAM.lightspeed.net
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:28:42 -0800

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

A use them to cut open plastic product packages and all sorts of
other stuff.

I use a rusty pair of "left cut" snips to neuter Liberals.

...as part of your tough guy fantasy life on the Internet.

Tough guy? Moi?

Son..Im just a loveable harmless fuzzball. Everyone knows that.
Geeze..where you been hiding out? In rehab getting that "issue" taken
care of, or having them try to program around that BDS you suffer
from?

Shucks, Id not harm a hair on a puppy or kitten. Or even pull the
wings off a fly.

As Charlie Danials says..just a Simple Man, a Country Boy.

Tough guy? Moi?

Tis to laugh!

Gunner,

From: Gunner gunner NOSPAM.lightspeed.net
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:28:42 -0800

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

A use them to cut open plastic product packages and all sorts of
other stuff.

I use a rusty pair of "left cut" snips to neuter Liberals.

...as part of your tough guy fantasy life on the Internet.

Tough guy? Moi?

Son..Im just a loveable harmless fuzzball. Everyone knows that.
Geeze..where you been hiding out? In rehab getting that "issue" taken
care of, or having them try to program around that BDS you suffer
from?

Shucks, Id not harm a hair on a puppy or kitten. Or even pull the
wings off a fly.

As Charlie Danials says..just a Simple Man, a Country Boy.

Tough guy? Moi?

Tis to laugh!

Gunner,

Until they hurt your cats.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

A use them to cut open plastic product packages and all sorts of
other stuff.

I use a rusty pair of "left cut" snips to neuter Liberals.

...as part of your tough guy fantasy life on the Internet.

Tough guy? Moi?

Son..Im just a loveable harmless fuzzball. Everyone knows that.
Geeze..where you been hiding out? In rehab getting that "issue" taken
care of, or having them try to program around that BDS you suffer
from?

Shucks, Id not harm a hair on a puppy or kitten. Or even pull the
wings off a fly.

As Charlie Danials says..just a Simple Man, a Country Boy.

Tough guy? Moi?

Tis to laugh!

Gunner,

Until they hurt your cats.

Or me, my friends or anyone/anything I love/like.

http://www.lyrics007.com/The%20Charl...%20Lyrics.html

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.n...256DB9000D86FF

Shrug

Gunner, Bishop in the Church of John Moses Browning