DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Balancing 3 phase con. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/235410-balancing-3-phase-con.html)

Lew Hartswick February 27th 08 08:30 PM

Balancing 3 phase con.

Years ago, I think it was Fitch, posted a "system" for
selecting the caps to balance the outputs of a rotary
converter. Does any one have that squirled away ?
A friend is geting ready to build one for a Bridgeport
and I have looked at the stuff on Metal web news but
don't see the order to adjust values to obtain optimum
match. Is it in the drop box? Without a good title I'd
never find it if it is.
Thanks for any ideas.
...lew...

Ignoramus31093 February 27th 08 09:45 PM

Balancing 3 phase con.

On 2008-02-27, Lew Hartswick wrote:
Years ago, I think it was Fitch, posted a "system" for
selecting the caps to balance the outputs of a rotary
converter. Does any one have that squirled away ?
A friend is geting ready to build one for a Bridgeport
and I have looked at the stuff on Metal web news but
don't see the order to adjust values to obtain optimum
match. Is it in the drop box? Without a good title I'd
never find it if it is.
Thanks for any ideas.
...lew...

see link on

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/17.5-Phase-Converter/

Ken Sterling February 28th 08 02:42 AM

Balancing 3 phase con.

Years ago, I think it was Fitch, posted a "system" for
selecting the caps to balance the outputs of a rotary
converter. Does any one have that squirled away ?
A friend is geting ready to build one for a Bridgeport
and I have looked at the stuff on Metal web news but
don't see the order to adjust values to obtain optimum
match. Is it in the drop box? Without a good title I'd
never find it if it is.
Thanks for any ideas.
...lew...

Tried to send you info - e-mail addy bounced....???
Ken.