Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default good bye

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:21:07 -0800 (PST), wolfboy
wrote:

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Glad to see you gone
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:21:07 -0800, wolfboy wrote:

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m bailing
All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and most of it is
from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey rather than name call
like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it nicely with a lot of words)
I,l just leave Good bye

Oh, and by the way, you seem to have lost the apostrophe from your
keyboard. Sorry, I have no spares myself.

Mike in BC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wolfboy wrote:
Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

If you wanted to stick your head in the door while it slams shut, by
all means, post the video online. Could be the best thing you do besides
leave.

Cheers
Trevor Jones

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael Gray wrote:
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:21:07 -0800, wolfboy wrote:

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m bailing
All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and most of it is
from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey rather than name call
like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it nicely with a lot of words)
I,l just leave Good bye

Oh, and by the way, you seem to have lost the apostrophe from your
keyboard. Sorry, I have no spares myself.

And while we're being fussy, rec.crafts.metalworking is not a site. It's
a Usenet group.

Chris

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wolfboy wrote:
Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Don't go away mad, just go away...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"wolfboy" wrote in message
Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

You still owe the dues, you WILL be getting a bill!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Nice brush off!

~D

You still owe the dues, you WILL be getting a bill!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wolfboy wrote:

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

There is no membership in usenet. Enjoy your life elsewhere.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Dave" wrote in message
Nice brush off!

~D

Tom Gardner wrote:

You still owe the dues, you WILL be getting a bill!

Moan...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 25, 6:21*pm, wolfboy wrote:
Hey guys * Nice site * *I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing * *All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics * and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s * *so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do *(well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) * I,l just leave * Good bye

Sounds like you'll be happy back at: rec.mommylovesme
where you'll be appreciated for your fabulous wit and
intelligence.

dennis
in nca
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Dont let the door hit you in the ass, on the way out.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 01:48:42 -0500, Dave wrote:

Nice brush off!

~D

Tom Gardner wrote:

You still owe the dues, you WILL be getting a bill!

He swept him away.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

"wolfboy" wrote in message
Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

You still owe the dues, you WILL be getting a bill!

The question is how do we apportion payment?

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Wes wrote:
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

"wolfboy" wrote in message
Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

You still owe the dues, you WILL be getting a bill!

The question is how do we apportion payment?

Just send to me, and I'll split it out.
The check is in the mail.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

wolfboy wrote:

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

There is no membership in usenet. Enjoy your life elsewhere.

Sure there is. The character posting forgeries in my name on the
sci.electronics.* newsgroups lost his membership.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rigger wrote:

On Feb 25, 6:21 pm, wolfboy wrote:
Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Sounds like you'll be happy back at: rec.mommylovesme
where you'll be appreciated for your fabulous wit and
intelligence.

He's MIA from alt.braindead.jerks

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Awww Shucks.... just when I was a gittin' to know ya, too.....
Ken.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wolfboy wrote:
Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Seeeee Ya....

It's a Linux world....well, it oughta be.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

He swept him away.

Gunner

Bristly Bastid. No moral fiber...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"wolfboy" wrote in message
Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Get some therapy. This newsgroup is just like reality. Lots of good
people, lots of idiots, lots of people who don't have a clue if they're a
good person or an idiot. You need to deal with the rifraff of the world in
order not to miss the good people. There are good people out there. A few
in here. Just learn how to filter, ignore the asswipes, and stick to the
subject, and you'll be fine. But if you're so sensitive that they could
drive you out in 24 hours , you wouldn't have lasted anyway.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article
,
wolfboy wrote:

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Not especially nice seeing you. Come back again when you can't stay so
long.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John Husvar" wrote in message
In article
,
wolfboy wrote:

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Not especially nice seeing you. Come back again when you can't stay so
long.

The usual response to such a silly post is; don't let the door hit you in
the ass on the way out.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wolfboy wrote:

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Not especially nice seeing you. Come back again when you can't stay so
long.

The usual response to such a silly post is; don't let the door hit you in
the ass on the way out.

You've heard it often enough, but you won't go away.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wolfboy wrote:

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Not especially nice seeing you. Come back again when you can't stay so
long.

The usual response to such a silly post is; don't let the door hit you in
the ass on the way out.

Well, true enough, but that phrase is becoming trite.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wolfboy wrote:

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Not especially nice seeing you. Come back again when you can't stay so
long.

The usual response to such a silly post is; don't let the door hit you in
the ass on the way out.

Hawke

Hawke, you're losing your edge. Did you forego your William Buckley
imitation and lengthy dissertation of an answer in observance of his
passing? I hope to see you back up to your usual speed soon.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In a rare on-topic post I was told that the
best lubricant for parting things on the lathe
is troll guts. Since I don't know any real trolls,
and this post was obviously written by one, could you help me?

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:21:07 -0800 (PST), wolfboy wrote:

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wolfboy wrote:

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics

and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Not especially nice seeing you. Come back again when you can't stay so
long.

The usual response to such a silly post is; don't let the door hit you

in
the ass on the way out.

You've heard it often enough, but you won't go away.
Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

You're like the mutant in that Arnold Schwarzeneggar movie who told Arnold's
character he had a lot of nerve showing his face in the bar. This was from a
guy with a horribly disfigured face. I give you the same answer Arnold gave
the mutant; look who's talking.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hey guys Nice site I,ve been a member for 24 hours and I,m
bailing All I,ve read is bitching and whining about politics and
most of it is from jerks with their head up their ass,s so hey
rather than name call like you guys seem to do (well, you all do it
nicely with a lot of words) I,l just leave Good bye

Not especially nice seeing you. Come back again when you can't stay so
long.

The usual response to such a silly post is; don't let the door hit you

in
the ass on the way out.

Hawke

Hawke, you're losing your edge. Did you forego your William Buckley
imitation and lengthy dissertation of an answer in observance of his
passing? I hope to see you back up to your usual speed soon.

Steve

Sorry to disappoint you, Steve. But I think this case called for pithy.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawkie wrote:

You're like the mutant in that Arnold Schwarzeneggar movie who told Arnold's
character he had a lot of nerve showing his face in the bar. This was from a
guy with a horribly disfigured face. I give you the same answer Arnold gave
the mutant; look who's talking.

Someone who isn't paranoid, and actually has some metalworking
tools? Some who has owned a business in Ohio? Someone smarter than
you? Someone you think is helpless, and you threatened to toss out of a
wheelchair? Someone who is straight? Someone you'll never be, because
you spend your entire life staring out of your cracked glass belly
button?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawke wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you, Steve. But I think this case called for pithy.

Pithy? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You're like the mutant in that Arnold Schwarzeneggar movie who told

Arnold's
character he had a lot of nerve showing his face in the bar. This was

from a
guy with a horribly disfigured face. I give you the same answer Arnold

gave
the mutant; look who's talking.

What is amazing is how consistently you are wrong about everything, for
instance:

Someone who isn't paranoid, and actually has some metalworking
tools?

I have some metalworking tools.

Some who has owned a business in Ohio?

I owned a business in California.

Someone smarter than you?

That's obviously not you.

Someone you think is helpless, and you threatened to toss out of a
wheelchair?

Baloney. I never threatened anyone and I'll remind you I live on the west
coast. I believe you live on the east coast. Pretty unlikely I'm coming to
Florida to dump you out of a wheelchair, which you claim not to need.

Someone who is straight?

I'm straight.

Someone you'll never be,

For which I thank my lucky stars.

because
you spend your entire life staring out of your cracked glass belly
button?

Utter nonsense. So you see, as usual you're mistaken about everything. I
don't know how you do it but you manage to be wrong so often it's uncanny.
Well, at least we've found one thing you are skilled at.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawke wrote:

What is amazing is how consistently you are wrong about everything, for
instance:

What a fanatssyland you live n, birdbrain.

Someone who isn't paranoid, and actually has some metalworking
tools?

I have some metalworking tools.

A playschool drill with a plastic bit doen't count. Also, I see that
you didn't deny that you're paranoid.

Some who has owned a business in Ohio?

I owned a business in California.

Califorina is no Ohio and never will be, birdbrain.

Someone smarter than you?

That's obviously not you.

Only in your drug induced fanatsies, birdbrain.

Someone you think is helpless, and you threatened to toss out of a
wheelchair?

Baloney. I never threatened anyone and I'll remind you I live on the west
coast. I believe you live on the east coast. Pretty unlikely I'm coming to
Florida to dump you out of a wheelchair, which you claim not to need.

Memory problems? First sine of sinility, birdbrain.

Someone who is straight?

I'm straight.

In california? slim chance of that. Gunner made that claim. Since
he's straight, your chances are almost zero.

Someone you'll never be,

For which I thank my lucky stars.

That's some strange reality you have, birdbrain.

because
you spend your entire life staring out of your cracked glass belly
button?

Utter nonsense. So you see, as usual you're mistaken about everything. I
don't know how you do it but you manage to be wrong so often it's uncanny.
Well, at least we've found one thing you are skilled at.

Kicking birdbrains into fantasyland. If your head was any further up
your sorry ass you would be a living 'Klein Bottle'.

Hawkie

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell