Old February 25th 08, 10:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Live auction

Auction, Classified, HYIP, Dating, ShareCycle, Forum,
Articledirectory, Surfing,reverse auction, ebay clone auction, dutch
auction, classic auction, php auction

Sources: http://www.ajauctionpro.com/

Old February 25th 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Live spam

agne wrote:

Auction, Classified, HYIP, Dating, ShareCycle, Forum,
Articledirectory, Surfing,reverse auction, ebay clone auction, dutch
auction, classic auction, php auction

Sources: http://www.killallspammers.com/

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.