Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default about this?

plese tell me about this?
what is this?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"sajid" wrote in message
plese tell me about this?
what is this?

It's a secret.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"sajid" wrote: plese tell me about this?
what is this?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"This" can be a pronoun in the English language, used to refer to things,
not people.
"This can be an adjective, used to indicate the thing or person at hand.
Ex.: This lathe or this machinist. On other newsgroups: this poem or this
author.

Since you are so eager for enlightenment, you should also learn about
capital letters. Also, in the future, spell it "please," and end a
non-question with a period.

Hope *this* helps.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

sajid wrote:

plese tell me about this?
what is this?

It's official: You are brain dead.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

sajid wrote:
plese tell me about this?
what is this?

It's a usenet post.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You should get together with slick Willy about 'this'. He is still trying
to figure what the meaning of 'is' is.

j/b

"sajid" wrote in message
plese tell me about this?
what is this?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Dunno. Best I can figure, your question is like a whole chorus of angels
from on high appearing and singing " Wwwwww Tttttt Fffffff?"

sajid wrote:

plese tell me about this?
what is this?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 02:12:08 -0500, Dave wrote:

Dunno. Best I can figure, your question is like a whole chorus of angels
from on high appearing and singing " Wwwwww Tttttt Fffffff?"

sajid wrote:

plese tell me about this?
what is this?

THIS is reality!
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"sajid" wrote in message
plese tell me about this?
what is this?

reading the replies to this post and the "good bye" post, this is the first
time i ever had the *strong* feeling usenet is like graffiti in a bathroom
stall, the old "...he who reads these words of wit..." line. suddenly it
seemed to me usenet is like reading the graffiti on a bathroom stall (a long
held human tradition, even including ancient greek times), if you can glean
any at ALL useful information here (i mean, specific to metalworking) you
could consider yourself lucky (though there's lots of serendipitous useful
info). i never had this feeling before, somehow i always thought of usenet
discussion groups as a place where people SHOULD abide by the "rules" and
cooperate with each other to exchange topical useful information. huh! i'm
not saying reading the graffiti in bathroom stalls is bad, it certainly is
entertaining, and i'm not putting down the people who posted replies in
these two threads, just it never hit me that way before. i just had an
image, a bathroom stall with the words (in 3" tall plasma cut steel letters)
"Rec.Crafts.Metalworking" above the door. (as if anyone would respect that
the only permitted graffiti inside would be metalworking related.)

b.w.