DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   looking for electric vacuum grade OFHC copper (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/234866-looking-electric-vacuum-grade-ofhc-copper.html)

Torrey Hills February 24th 08 12:12 AM

looking for electric vacuum grade OFHC copper

Hi,
I am looking for a supplier for some electrica vacuum grade pure OFHC
copper. Does anyone know a good source?
Thanks, Ken

Randy Replogle February 24th 08 12:58 AM

Torrey Hills wrote:
Hi,
I am looking for a supplier for some electrica vacuum grade pure OFHC
copper. Does anyone know a good source?
Thanks, Ken

http://www.goodfellow.com/csp/active/gfHome.csp
Randy

Carl M February 24th 08 03:43 AM

On Feb 23, 4:12*pm, Torrey Hills wrote:
Hi,
I am looking for a supplier for some electrica vacuum grade pure OFHC
copper. Does anyone know a good source?
Thanks, Ken

McMaster Carr
type "copper" into the search box on the left and go through the whole
page.
I get all my copper for our projects at work from there. Fast
supplier, too.