DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   And Now For Something Completely Different . . . (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/234720-re-now-something-completely-different.html)

Rex February 22nd 08 03:38 PM

And Now For Something Completely Different . . .

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Pisano" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLresN6yZEY

Pisano, or paisano, without going back to see how this thread developed,
what has led a psychopathic freak such as yourself to post this trash to
rec.crafts.metalworking?

You're really making a mess of the message board. We aren't averse to
off-topic postings nor to peculiar opinions, but we become annoyed by
postings from other species. You'll notice that we have nothing in common
with the freak-show NGs on your list. If you don't mind, please remove this
NG from your future creative efforts.

I 2nd that. Go away please