Old February 20th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FA CutterMaster End Mill Sharpener / Tool & Cutter Grinder

I am putting my CutterMaster End Mill Sharpener up for auction. This
machine is in excellent condition. I regret having to sell of the
machine, but it has become redundant to my needs and is taking up too
much space in my garage.

Please click on the following link for more pictures and further
information:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=010

Old February 24th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

twolluver wrote:

I am putting my CutterMaster End Mill Sharpener up for auction. This
machine is in excellent condition. I regret having to sell of the
machine, but it has become redundant to my needs and is taking up too
much space in my garage.

Please click on the following link for more pictures and further
information:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=010

I saw that thing on a youtube. Looked chicom but seemed like it worked.

http://novatechonline.com/products/c...ing%202007.pdf

Twolluver's profile:
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...ABpsvFZZh1friw

Wes